As of August 31, 2021, you can now access your bills online through the Town's eServices website.
- Access your property/sewer tax bills, and water and electric utility bills online.
- Receive email notifications when your bills are ready to view.
- Access current balances, payment history, and meter reading information.
- Update mailing and contact information details in order to stay up to date.
- Accessible 24/7 from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Environmentally friendly - reduced paper usage.
For more information, go to the Finance 'Billing & Payments' page.
The Finance payment counter at Town Hall is open daily 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. The accessible entrance side door will be open during these hours as well. Only one customer will be admitted to the payment counter at a time and masks are required.
The following payment options are also available:
- Online or Telephone Banking. Use the account number from your bill to add a bill payee. Search “Lunenburg” and select the payee needed.
- Bank Payment in Person. Check with your local branch hours.
- Drop payment in the mail slot at the front door of Town Hall (119 Cumberland St.). Label with name and account number.
- Cheque or Money Order (payable to the Town of Lunenburg), mail to PO Box 129, Lunenburg, NS, B0J 2C0.